This is an application form for those who are interested in modelling for Tyler Grace Photography.
We mainly focus on creating images which are very dark and serious in nature, but all tell a story.
We also shoot fine art nude, fine art fashion, and other non-storytelling styles of photography on an ever increasing basis.
All of the images that we create are exhibited in galleries all around the world, published in magazines and are often entered into competitions.
You do not have to have any modelling experience to be considered.
This is not a part time/full time/casual job. It is just a chance to go out and create images whenever we are both available!
If you would like to see my storytelling portfolio, please browse the galleries here on my website, or visit my socials by clicking on the relevant buttons at the top or bottom of the page.
If you would like to see a small portion of my Implied/Artistic Nude portfolio, along with information on the different nudity styles, please click here.
If you would like to see my non-storyteling portfolio, please click here.
If you would like to examples of my film making, please click here.
If you have any queries about this process that aren't answered on this page, please contact me.
- Model release forms must be signed at every photo shoot.
- If I choose for you to become a part of either my Albury or Melbourne model teams, or to become a one-time model for a specific project, there is a seperate contract that must also be signed.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to take part in any images involving nudity.
- If you are under 18, please obtain your parents permission before completing this form.
- If you are under 18, at least one parent or legal guardian must be present at all meetings and photo shoots.
- The first round is the online application phase.
- During each online model search, and throughout the year as applications come in, a small number of potential models are selected to come through to the second round of the application process.
- This is an ongoing search, so there are no due dates for applications or specific acceptance notification dates, unless specified in social media posts.
- Only successful applicants will be notified.
- If you are successful in the online application phase and are chosen to go through to the second round, I will contact you to organise an in-person meeting, and if you are successful in this round, you will become either a model who I work with regularly, or a one-time model for one of my images.
- During the meeting, we will discuss how my photo shoots work, the legalities, concepts and more of what is required of you as either as a model.
- Feel free to bring someone along with you to the meeting and if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Models will be paid a portion of the profits from any sales of prints of the images that we create together, as well as extra images for their portfolio.
- As of March 2020, models will also recieve between $50 and $75 per hour of active shooting.
- Travel costs are also covered.